Find The Right Injury Doctors in New Jersey

Find The Right Injury Doctors in New Jersey

Find The Right Injury Doctors in New Jersey

Find Accident, Injury Doctors In New Jersey Now!

TotalMD provides access to pain management, physical therapy, rehabilitation, orthopedic, and occupational health specialty injury doctors to patients in the New Jersey metropolitan area.

Have you been injured in a car accident or an on-the-job-related accident? Sometimes a family doctor must take the burden of treating a patient injured in an accident until the patient can be referred to a New Jersey pain specialist who is able to treat the underlying cause of the issues.

TotalMD announces medical injury care facilities throughout New Jersey to help New Yorkers provide injury care and assistance. A lot of professionals such as pain management doctors, injury physicians, medical workers, nurses, and more shift their clinics and hospitals to help patients throughout 40+ locations.

If you require a doctor that specializes in pain and injury, you should research the credentials of the doctors and choose the best one. Two factors you should consider while choosing a medical health care professional are location and availability of the doctor. Find out the hours of the facility and check if the doctor works in multiple locations.

Types of Medical Specialists You May See After an Accident

After an accident, an injured party is transported to the ER, where they will see an emergency room physician. This is a specialist in emergency care. They will treat any bleeding, severe pain, and other immediate needs after the accident. However, treatment of the patient’s injuries does not stop there. As a result of their injuries, proper treatment may require a specialist and extended injury care. 


The ER attending physician will recommend follow-up visits with other doctors, and radiologists would be one of them. Radiologists make accurate diagnoses, via x-rays, CAT scans, MRIs, and other imaging studies which facilitate prompt and appropriate patient injury care. If you have broken bones, whiplash, and other serious injuries, you will need to see a radiologist multiple times over the course of many months.


You may need surgery after a car accident. Trauma surgeons are often called in to treat severe injuries after an accident while orthopedic surgeons may need to treat ongoing issues that are persistent for months or years.


If you suffered (TBI) traumatic brain injury, whiplash, or any other condition that impacts your brain, you may need to see a neurologist. Damage to your neurological system and injuries can have long-lasting consequences.

Physical Therapists

After seeing other doctors, you will likely be referred to a physical therapist to regain motion after an injury. They can help you with exercises, aqua therapy, and other treatments for the healing of broken bones and soft tissue injuries.

It’s important to see a personal injury or worker’s compensation doctor immediately after an accident, No worries! The purpose of this article is to help you find the right type of pain and injury physician in New Jersey best suited to meet your injury pain management care.

TotalMD makes finding the right pain and injury specialists simple. Choose from Orthopedists, Neurologists, and MRI facilities throughout New Jersey. If you have questions, call today at 866-248-4633 to make an appointment for a New Jersey pain and injury specialist near you. Choose from over 40+ New Jersey Injury care locations near you. Above all do not wait to see a specialist after an accident. We highly recommend seeking treatment within 72 hours after any serious car accident or work-related injury.